Sunday, July 11, 2010

"Absolute" Domination


Today's assignment was to find a scene that's dominated by one colour.


I travelled to the "downtown" section of Mississauga today to purchase my new iMac. This area is booming with new condo developments popping up overnight! This particular project has been labeled a graceful, curving architectural wonder.

This is the fourth in the "Absolute" master planned community. This 50-storey landmark tower is not just the tallest tower in the neighbourhood , but is also catching the attention of many for its breakthrough in condo design. Eschewing straight lines, fixed points and verticles, this tower will be a slender, graceful, curvaceous form of glass and steel. Stunning!

Mags.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to add your two cents? Do you agree with me? Disagree with me? Or just think I should be committed? Let me know!