Thursday, July 1, 2010

Perpetual Construction


Construction seems to be perpetual: streets, sidewalks, buildings. Farm land and rolling fields seem to be disappearing quickly and are being replaced with overpopulated subdivisions, monstrous shopping malls and busy highways. With nothing much to do on Canada Day, I took a drive about 10 minutes away from my home into the neighbouring city of Caledon. This picture represents a pretty good indication of how perpetual construction is starting to happen in this quiet community. You can see farm fields in the background that are soon to be replaced with (overpriced) large homes. This scaffolding structure dominated the landscape and tells of things to come for this area.

Mags.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to add your two cents? Do you agree with me? Disagree with me? Or just think I should be committed? Let me know!