Saturday, July 10, 2010

The Glass City

Yesterday, I travelled to the Big Bad City to meet a few friends for dinner and drinks. Anyone who knows me knows I love the city. I love the concrete jungle, the hustle and bustle of people, the constant activities that have the city buzzing. I love trying out the swanky restaurants, peering into the unique boutiques and watching all the weirdos go by. This is the view from my friend's office window and shows a great depiction of all the glass used in the office towers, condos and hotels that make up this fantastic city. I love how the mirrored building reflects other buildings in the surrounding area.
 
Mags.


2 comments:

  1. I really like that picture. The reflections ar great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Danielle....can you believe this was done using my 'ole point and shoot? I'm thinking of taking a field trip day downtown one weekend since theirs a ton of interesting things to shoot!

    ReplyDelete

Want to add your two cents? Do you agree with me? Disagree with me? Or just think I should be committed? Let me know!