Thursday, June 3, 2010

50 Million Bubbles


JUNE 3, 2010

"Hello. My name is "Mags" and I'm a Perrier-oholic. "


I'm not really a huge flat water drinker; however, I became addicted to the sparkling water in the signature green, tear drop-shaped bottle a few weeks ago on a hot and sunny afternoon. The cold, refreshing water really quenched my thirst and the carbonation danced on my tongue and tickled my throat as it took away the blandness of regular boring flat water. While I do enjoy the Lemon Perrier, I've developed a fondness for the Regular, Lime and Pink Grapefruit flavours as well. Add a little vodka to it and you've got a refreshing, low-calorie drink...........

P.S.:  Did you know that carbonated water is not only equally hydrating as flat water, but that it can also keep calcium locked in the bones?

Mags.







2 comments:

  1. I love flat water but the lemon bubble water is my favorite thing to drink at work.. it makes it like a treat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stephanie, I can drink Perrier morning, noon and night...... it definitely is a treat! Sadly, I forgot a bottle at home today so it's bland water for me today at work :-(

    ReplyDelete

Want to add your two cents? Do you agree with me? Disagree with me? Or just think I should be committed? Let me know!