Sunday, June 6, 2010

Green With Envy


MAY 5, 2010

I was at a friend's house today for a BBQ and while most of the guests sat around and "talked shop" (ugh, really? Can't we find something else to talk about besides work?), I decided to wander around my friend's garden and snap a few photos of this unfamiliar territory. It was a visual feast as I snapped away taking photos of bird feeders, beautiful murano glass hummingbird feeders, fruit trees, dogs, even the food on the grill. I spotted a cluster of plants still in the original plastic nursery pots. I wandered over to take a closer look . Suddenly my breath was taken away when I saw these beauties: Asiatic Lilies. Anyone who knows me well knows that Lilies are my favourite flower. As you recall, I'm having an issue with mine. So when I saw these, I knew I had to grab a few shots, if only to drool and dream of what it would be like to have perfect lilies growing in my garden again......hmmmmmm wonder if my friend would notice if a few of his plants went "missing"......

Mags.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to add your two cents? Do you agree with me? Disagree with me? Or just think I should be committed? Let me know!