Sunday, June 13, 2010

Gianormous Bling



Spent the day with my foxy friend wandering through The Village ohhhhhhhing and awwwwwwwwwwing over all the beautiful things the boutiques had to offer. We stepped into Prima Lighting (www.primalighting.ca) where I was like a kid in a candy shop. It was a visual feast for the eyes as we wandered around drooling over the unique and often oversized fixtures (most of these pieces, we determined, are suited for larger, mansion-type homes, not the shoe-box houses most of us live in)



My jaw dropped when I saw this gianormous, glittery gem. This photo doesn't do it justice. I was mezmerized by it's beauty as the light bounced magically off of the tightly woven crystal ball and reflected like a disco ball onto the wall. Sadly, I couldn't find the price tag on this ball of bling. Guess if you have to ask, you can't afford it.......

Mags. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to add your two cents? Do you agree with me? Disagree with me? Or just think I should be committed? Let me know!