Sunday, May 23, 2010

Brazen Bloom


MAY 23, 2010

It was a beautiful warm and sunny day---perfect for gardening. I spent the day tolling away in my postage-sized garden weeding, turning the soil and dragging out the ornaments and furniture. I stopped to take a break and noticed the first bloom of the season....a perfect bloom from my pink peony tree. After I took a few photos of the brazen beauty (ok, more like 50 or 60 shots), I continued on with the back breaking labour in hopes that all of my hard work will provide me with more floral treasures throughout the season.

Mags.

4 comments:

  1. Thank you! I can hardly wait for the rest of my peonies and lilies to bloom! I'll be sure to post them as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have such an eye and a talent! I wish I could take a decent picture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Danielle....I've actually just picked up this camera over the past month or so......sometimes I'm not so sure what all the buttons and functions do, but, am learning as I go.

    ReplyDelete

Want to add your two cents? Do you agree with me? Disagree with me? Or just think I should be committed? Let me know!