Monday, May 3, 2010

DONE!

MAY 3, 2010

Tonight I was able to cross off an accomplishment on my "Life's To Do List".  I am now a Certified Interior Decorator! Three years of working my ass off, many "all-nighters" (thank God for coffee), endless cuttings  and stabbings  with sharp exacto-knives, getting high off of rubber cement (unintentionally of course!), endless trips to Curry's on supply runs and 2 am visits to Kinkos for emergency printer work and I am officially done!  It feels great!  I can have my life back now.  The only problem is......now what do I do?

Mags.

2 comments:

  1. I'm proud of you my dearest Mags, and whatever you do, you will do it well! Loves ya!

    ReplyDelete

Want to add your two cents? Do you agree with me? Disagree with me? Or just think I should be committed? Let me know!