Tuesday, May 25, 2010

I HEART Bling!


MAY 25, 2010

Anyone who knows me knows I'm obsessed with Bling! Rings, earings, necklaces, bracelets...if it sparkles and looks pretty, I'll wear it. Now, don' t take me for a high maintenance girl here....I'm not asking for expensive diamonds and jewels (but if you insist, I suppose I would accept them). I'm ok with wearing rhinestones, pearls, shiny silver , sequins, glitter and "faux" gems. The chunkier the better as well....other than my petite frame, there's nothing dainty about me. Of course, moderation is the key....my rule is one bling item at a time. God forbid I become one of these older ladies that insists on wearing every single piece of bling that they own at a time. So with my "special" birthday just a mere 63 days away, if you're not sure what to get me, consider today's entry a big hint....I HEART Bling!

Mags.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to add your two cents? Do you agree with me? Disagree with me? Or just think I should be committed? Let me know!