Monday, September 20, 2010

Camera Shy...


Today's challenge was to make a photograph of something that is soft, or a least looks like it.

I was trying to rack my brain and think of something creative to shoot, but alas, came up with nothing other than this photo of the cat. As you may recall from a previous post (http://365project.org/mags/365/2010-06-01) she is very difficult to shoot. She'll sit and taunt you with her oh-so-adorable looks, psychotic episodes and will playfully pose but when you grab the camera, she takes off like a bat out of hell. She definitely is not a ham in a cat suit when it comes to taking her picture. She was hiding under the table when suddenly something caught her attention outside...long enough for me to capture this quick shot.

Mags.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to add your two cents? Do you agree with me? Disagree with me? Or just think I should be committed? Let me know!