Wednesday, September 8, 2010

I Get Around......


How did you get around today? The challenge for today was to make a photograph of your transportation and post it.

I'm always on the go and today was no different. I used several different modes of transportation...a car, public transportation (how ghetto) ,some might say on a broomstick, and I wheeled around the office on my ugly, uncomfortable desk chair. By far; however, the most fashionable (albeit tiring after awhile) method was on my own two feet. Sporting my snake skin Steve Madden stilettos today, I decided to showcase this method of transportation. Yes, ok...you're on to me...it's just another way for me to show off my love of stiletto shoes......


Mags.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to add your two cents? Do you agree with me? Disagree with me? Or just think I should be committed? Let me know!