Wednesday, September 1, 2010

O(bsessive) S(ink) D(isorder)


Today's challenge was to make a monochromatic photo.

Those who know me well know that I am plagued with a form of OCD...I've labeled it as "Obsessive Sink Disorder". Nothing drives me around the bend more than a dirty kitchen sink. It started off as a 21 day challenge to see if I could ensure my sink was clean and empty every night before I went to bed. That was over 6 years ago and I'm still going strong except now it's gone a little overboard. I've successfully trained the other half to put dirty dishes directly into the dishwasher--do not leave them in the sink. Anytime water is run in the sink, a dishcloth is used afterwards to mop up any water drops...immediately. My nightly cleaning kitchen sink cleaning routine consists of rinsing the sink, cleaning the sink with a non-abrasive scouring pad and cleaner (like Vim), rinse thoroughly, dry with a dishtowel until completely dried followed by a spritz of windex wiped dry with clean paper towel. I follow this routine religiously. So you can imagine my horror when I came home tonight and found this in my sink............

Mags.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to add your two cents? Do you agree with me? Disagree with me? Or just think I should be committed? Let me know!