Thursday, September 16, 2010

Lunch of Champions


Preparing or eating food is a rhythmic part of life. Today's challenge was to make a photo of a meal you prepared or ate today.

Over the past week, I've been holed up in the Beige Cage toiling away non-stop for 12 hours straight. While a lot of work is being completed, there's still a crap load left to do. I manage to clear out (or at least get under control) my email only to be inundated with voicemail or a pile of paperwork. Ugh! Being busy sure makes the day go by quickly; however, it's not until 3 pm do I realize that I haven't eaten lunch. I've got a secret stash of cookies in my desk drawer for emergency purposes which I nibbled on (NOT all of the ones pictured here and they were eaten AFTER my apple) and washed it all down with a Grande Pumpkin Spice Latte. Mmmmmmmmmm....lunch of champions!

Mags.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to add your two cents? Do you agree with me? Disagree with me? Or just think I should be committed? Let me know!