Saturday, August 21, 2010

It's All Fun and Games.........


Today I went down to The Exhibition (aka "The Ex") to take in my first professional soccer game between Toronto FC and New York Red Bulls. Sadly, our team was massacred by a score of 4-1. Ouch! Afterwards, we walked around the grounds at Exhibition place taking in all the sights and sounds of the CNE. It was a visual and auditory feast with flashing lights, ringing bells and game hosts yelling into their mics trying to lure you out of your money to play their games. This shot is of the ring toss game. The object is to toss the red rings onto the bottle necks. A special prize is awarded if it lands on one of the golden bottles.

Mags. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to add your two cents? Do you agree with me? Disagree with me? Or just think I should be committed? Let me know!