Saturday, August 14, 2010

Stilettos--A Self Portrait


"Funny that a pair of really nice shoes make us feel good in our heads--at the extreme opposite end of our bodies"  

--Levende Waters

Stepping outside of my comfort zone from behind the camera and into the limelight today with my favourite pair of 5" stilettos. I love this quote and was trying to figure out how I could capture it in a photo. I love stiletto shoes and how they can turn my chicken legs into something a little more va va voooommmm! At 5' 5", I like the little bit of extra height I can achieve while wearing them. Shiny patent, animal prints, open toe, closed toe..you name it, I love them. Truth be told I do have a little bit of Carrie Bradshaw envy....I mean, who wouldn't want to have a closet full of gorgeous Manolo Blahnik's?

Mags.



2 comments:

  1. Chicken legs???????????????
    Damn girl, those are sexy awesome legs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL Danielle...I think I love you! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Want to add your two cents? Do you agree with me? Disagree with me? Or just think I should be committed? Let me know!