Monday, August 2, 2010

Mary Iguana


July 25, 2010

We got up early to explore the resort and walk along the rocky beach. The weather was beautiful (hot and HUMID) and the sun was shining brightly. Guy became rock lobster red after being out a half hour or so in the sun (Costa Rica is only 9 degrees away from the equator and the sun is a scorcher!) so we decided to take it easy in the afternoon and hang out poolside under the shade of the palapas. As I drifted into a little afternoon siesta, I was startled by a little scream. A woman was running past my chaise freaking out in spanish. I sat up to see what all the commotion was all about. And there she was.....sunning herself in the sun, Mary Iguana was out in all her glory as if to say "Here I am! Take some photos of me!" I'm not sure if she is really a she or a he, but, the iguana seemed to really like having her photo taken......

Mags.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to add your two cents? Do you agree with me? Disagree with me? Or just think I should be committed? Let me know!